Friday, May 1, 2009

THE ONE I LOVE....

I like him because he is smart in term of dressing. I like the way he dresses himself. His not to handsome but he is smart. He also smart in term of thinking, manage himself,and he is independent guy. I think it is because he is orphan. He lost his mother when he was 10 years old, that why he know how to manage himself and be independent.I always ask for his advise when I have a problem.I feel calm when heard his advise. His physical is not too big and not too small. He is strong and tough guy.

I love him because he is caring, romantic, understanding, loving, kind to everyone,and he have sense of humor. He always takecare for me and his grandmother.When he have a problem, he always calm and solve the problem nicely. His very relax and cool. The most things I like about him is he always make me happy and laugh. He know how to make me happy when I'm with him. I always feel happy with him. He also hardworking and have his own dream. But the most things i didn't like about him is he always waste his money to buy cigarattes. I hate to smell the cigarattes smoke.I think he try to stop smoking. I'll be the happiest person when he stop smoking. I hope it will be reality..I hope....

That all about the person I like...

2 comments:

  1. HEY -- EXCEPT FOR MINOR ERRORS HERE AND THERE---THIS IS WELL WRITTEN . wELL DONE.
    OBVIOUSLY I CAN SEE WHERE YOU GOT YOUR INSPIRATION ! KEEP IT UP !

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish that u will lasting forever and happy together with your lover . . .

    ReplyDelete