Tuesday, May 12, 2009

woww...I'm making a poem....

Actually this poem is dedicated to my best friend. But he was passed away almost 5 years on motorcycle accident. He was a shy, kind and caring to everyone. The poem title is FRIEND.


FRIEND,
We do all things together,
We share all things together,
You always advise me when I’m doing wrong,
I’m happy because you are a great friend.

FRIEND,
We share happiness and sadness together,
I’m proud to have a friend like you,
Thank you for your attention dear,
Thank you for being my best friend.

FRIEND,
You always told me to be matured,
You always told me to be patient,
You always told me to be kind to everyone,
I always remember what you had told to me.

BUT,
Why you left me when I needed you,
Why you didn’t said anything to me,
You left me without told why,
Did you angry with me?

FRIEND,
Now I realize that GOD love you more than me,
You went to see GOD and left me here,
I miss you so much my friend,
I miss all about you,
I always pray for you my dear friend,
U always in my mind, I promise.

1 comment: