Monday, July 6, 2009

tensionnya

I’m very very angry with my housemate. 3 of them from East Malaysia. 1st day they enter to our house, I found that they are smoking in the house. So, I advise them to smoke outside the house. They promise me at that time. But, after couples of day, the smokes in the house again.ahh.I try to be patient with them until now. They always bring much trouble in the house. They make a noise every night until morning; they open the computer n play the music with a loud volume the whole day. Now our house is like rubbish, their clothes, and rubbish everywhere.

One morning, I woke up earlier. I open my room door, and I founded many beer bottles on the desk at the hall. Oh my God, they had drunk in our house. Then, I ask my roommates about that. They say, in Islam, we cannot live at the house if one of our housemates was drunk in the house. They said we pray every day, if they drunk in the house angel cannot say “amin” when we make a doa. As a leader in the house, I decided to gave them second chance. If they do again, I will report to our warden.

A week later, I founded they had drunk again. Guess what, this time they use a glass. The glass is provided by the college and we share the glass between us. Its means, they use our glass too. Oh God, I’m sick with all of this. And I decided to make a report to our warden. In the afternoon, before go to class, my friend and I go to warden house to make a report. At that night, warden came, and asked them to pack all their stuff and go out. One of them was crying and promises that it would not happen again. Warden gives them second chance. Luckily they have change. Thank God, the problem solved smoothly. And they totally change…Alhamdulillah

1 comment: